Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

you're welcome arteries....I mean sorry...?

I ate too much fried food today. I had a fried twinkie for the first time. It was good so I ate another one. (I see those judgmental eyes...stop it now or you will receive a punch in the face).
Some girl was there complaining about people not recycling and being all grossed out by the fried stuff (don't get me wrong I love recycling and all of that stuff but I just hate people who get all preachy about it, and Eat Drink and Be Merry! (so far as mormon's permit :)) Come on! [said like Gob in arrested development) so I may or may not have said something incredibly snide about vegans not being able to eat vegetables because bees pollinated them...or something like that.

I would also like to share with you a poem written by my sister when she was about 8 or so... I burst into embarrassing laughter every time I think of it:

"Now I must go to my room
until my hour of doom"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails