Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let's bucket list this b*tch

I feel like I am losing it a little.  I haven't been doing my homework.  I have basically lost all motivation, not sure why.  Given the opportunity to go hang out, I don't want to, I just want to read and be a total homebody.  At home for the break my dad asked, "why don't you go out and do something fun? go make out with somebody!" ...me: "no...I don't really want to"  dad: "fine..it's your face I guess."  Yeah, I really have no desire to date at the moment...so sorry boys.  Unless anyone knows a guy who resembles James Marsden, I'd be okay with that. 

For Christmas I wanted to get some nice, warm, waterproof snow boots that are also cute.  I put on my old ones and my dad tried to convince me that they were cute, but they are totally not.  They do their job though, and I realized that I don't really need or want cute snow boots for Christmas.  Been thinking more about the whole want vs. need thing and I think I am just going to take the money my parents would have spent and put it in savings and not touch it and eventually with my new job, get enough to fund another humanitarian trip. heh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails