Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

ugly sweaty party

I mean sweater...

I decided that when I get married, my reception is going to be a big dance party, not one of those stuffy, tacky, boring receptions.  One of my roommates got married today and her reception was like a big party, it was fun. I may have OD'd on eclairs...


Oh hi David Bowie...nice hair ya got there... thatsa real nice





and can I just be Carey Mulligan please?




Oh and I am kind of mad at Glee/Gwyneth Paltrow for ruining Singing in the Rain.  I mean come on!

Here are some pictures from when my mom and one of my sisters came to visit
oh hey legs, what's up..  Accident, but I like how it turned out


The sun was bright. That was before I cut my hairs....
Me and my mama on a fall hike. 

I was going to post photos of my night tonight but my iphoto is being dumbpants so that will have to wait...

goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails