tomorrow evening is supposed to be the storm of the century, or something like that. I really want to get home to see my family sooner than later so I may be skipping a test (I can drop one test in that class...probably not the best idea, but whatever). I don't really know why I put that in parentheses but oh well.
Today I learned that I kind of might actually really hate the snow. Especially when I have to drive in it or walk to class in it in my lack of snow boots which makes it so every step is risking death. Certainly!
I also learned that it has been awhile since I have actually had to talk with my retainer in. Can we say awkward??? awkward...ok good. (just try to say peach slushy, I dare you)
And I learned that maybe I shouldn't talk so loud in class because some weird/semi-cute guy (I say weird because he is a psychology major too, and while I may have had what i call a slight *'eye candy crush' on him, we all know you just don't date psych majors, or a woman if you are one [funny line from Colin Hay song]...well unless you're a lesbian, but that's another story) might overhear your conversation and then recognize you when he comes over--to your house to see your roommate--whilst you are passing by in your pajamas, sans make-up, and see above mention about the retainer issue. yeah...
*a guy who you can inconspicuously stare at during class, but probably will never actually get the guts to talk to.
No comments:
Post a Comment