Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

You're scaring my livestock!

I got a job. I told myself and the universe (haha cheesy but true) that I would get a job and I did! I don't have to work weekends or past 5, how great is that?

I love life.

I realized something else today. if you don't let people know you're nervous, they won't ever know you're nervous, if you don't act like you are! You would think it's rocket science or something...

I love that my dad loves those cheesy motivational posters and sayings. Last weekend he quoted to me like it was scripture, "People won't care how much you know until they know how much you care" i chuckled a little inside but they really are words to live by.

P.s. I'm really sorry feet, I know you are still hurting from those wonderful, but painful oxford wedges I made you wear all day at school today. I promise I will take better care of you and only inflict that kind of pain when it is absolutely necessary. Like that wedding reception tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails