Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Skirts, dreams, hair, and humor

In an attempt to look nice(er than usual...hehe) for a presentation I have today, I ripped my favorite pencil skirt... blargh.  Granted it was 10 dollars, I am still super sad about it.  It was military style, looked like it was from the 40's or 50's and the zipper broke, got stuck, so the only way to get it off my woman hips was to rip it.  I almost cried with each pop of the seams.  I hate that I get so attached to my clothes....

My dream this morning: 
-someone gave me some bright orange pills that I had to take for something
-I was standing in a barn and I didn't have any water
-then it turned into a library
-still didn't have any water
-tried to swallow said orange pills and started choking.
-woke up vaguely, only coherent enough to realize I was cupping copious amounts of saliva...gross...
  don't even worry that I immediately fell back asleep and started dreaming that I was telling everyone about the dream that I had just had
then woke up/fell asleep again and dreamed yet again that I was dreaming that I was telling people about the dream that I had.   Inception....what?

I need to start taking more pictures.... My friend Mike is all worried that I am going to start wearing cargo pants now that I have boy hair.  If you ever see me in cargo pants I give you permission to punch me and burn my pants.  Especially if they are camo. 

P.s. this made my day:

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is Freakin' Fantastic! I wish i were 1. that brave and 2. cute enough to get away with that haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! I totally am jealous of your hair! Yeah, I stalk your blog, you have the cutest clothes and hair always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails