Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lifeness

So I just had an out of body/near death experience with trying to swallow a pill.  So in this quest for health which I have set out upon since returning from korea I have been put on a regimen of supplements due to a rare genetic condition which everyone on my dad's side of the family has.  The good news is that I feel a lot better when I take these pills.  The downside is that I have to take about 12423455 of them every single morning and this morning my throat stood up for itself and then that set off my gag reflex with the pill stuck in my throat for what seemed like 6 years.  But I'm okay now in case any of you were wondering. Holla.  I think the Prozac has had its last little stab since I stopped taking it a couple of weeks ago.  Panic attacks in the middle of 'super FHE' are not fun in case you were inclined to think they are. Also if you've never had a panic attack I'm sad to say you will never understand.  Once in 4 weeks is a lot better than 1 a day though, that's for sure. 
Anywho, that's my life as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails