I had another dream last night that was pretty vivid. A guy I went on
an awful blind date with about a year ago happened to be at a friend’s
house last night so in my dream somehow I got talked into going out with
him again and next thing you know I was married to him. I was in my
parents house and in the bathroom when it hit me that I had somehow let
myself get talked into marrying him. I came into the room where he was
and confronted him saying we shouldn’t have gotten married because he
didn’t even break up with his girlfriend first and I knew he only wanted
to have sex. Then my dad came in the room and said he supported us
getting our own place but wanted us to know he would be visiting every
day and he was going to buy a gun. I was wearing sweat pants and a
hoodie and said I was going to go to sleep but he wouldn’t let me (the
guy I married). He started pulling lingerie out of his backpack and
said I had to put it on. I freaked out and ran away, at first I made
it only to my front yard and he was coming after me yelling and was
threatening to bash my head in with a rolled up sheet (I don’t even
know…) but my sister protected me and then my mom was there showing off
her new blue shiny robe so she wasn’t much help at that time so I took
off running and ended up at the house of the family of the guy who I
wanted to write a letter to. I desperately wanted to talk to his mom
but I couldn’t find their front door anywhere. I climbed in through a
window and their house was like on stilts and no real rooms, just stuff
hanging everywhere like mattresses suspended from the ceiling so I
climbed in and ended up on the bed of one of their son’s and woke him up
but he told me to climb a little higher and talk to his mom so I sat on
their bed for a while and talked to her and she said she would help me
get everything straightened out.
Update: I just reread this and for some reason I can't stop laughing. I mean, it really was a terrifying dream. But it is kind of hilarious and telling about my fears. Very symbolic.
No comments:
Post a Comment