Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

OH my gosh I don't think I ever want to make cake pops again.  I just ruined a whole bag of candy melts by pouring milk into it in attempt to thin it a bit.  hahaha wow I'm stupid sometimes.  Oh well at least it has been a semi-entertaining experience.  I got a couple of sketch books today at Michael's because they were buy-one-get-one-free (can I get an 'awesome!'?) and I just had this creative stroke of genius at about five a.m. this morning that I am going to multi-media/watercolor/acrylic/newspaper/mod-podge/etc./etc./etc. those babies and then use them as journals on my mission.  For some reason I feel more inspired to write when I am doing it on something cool rather than a boring white background.  Anywho those are my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. do you know how jealous I am that you are going to freaking Korea?! So cool. Let me know about the farewell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah insane huh? I get to talk twice wahoo, haha. April 17 and 24 in the Riverview ward and the Jordan River ward.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails