Thursday, April 7, 2011
YESSSS!!!! I am learning the Korean alphabet, just in case anybody was wondering. I cried when I walked in the door with a frozen custard in my hands and my dad said, "another ice cream?! isn't that your second or third one in the last two days?!" Um yeah dad I am trying to get really fat so they can all tell me how fat I've gotten. Yep. But I got over it really fast. That's the thing, I always do. I hate the times when I write about it in the moment because in the moment I am clouded by everything else and all I see is the negativity and how crappy my life feels all the time--except it doesn't feel that way all the time. Of course. There is a lot of hate and drama going on around me right now and really just emotional poison and I think that is ultimately my hard lot in life--fighting the emotional poison, and really just overcoming my self-sabotaging tendencies. Everything seems to make perfect sense when I talk to Him; I just love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment