Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Big Race

Every once in a while if I am paying attention I can see the plan in everything.  We all need each other.  Desperately.  Part of the problem is that most of us don't really know what we're doing; we're just trying to make it a little bit better than our parents; trying to survive.  I think most of us are scared.  Scared we won't be able to keep up; scared we'll fall behind.  The meaning of life in my opinion is to make a difference in somebody else's life.  There is no sense in allowing yourself to feel hurt by a petty comment or a remark that was not thought out, or even one that was meant to incite hurt.  It isn't worth it.  I say throw yourself into life at full speed.  It wasn't meant to be perfect.  Look at each experience as an opportunity to learn; an opportunity to grow.  Make a goal to try something new every day, no matter how small.  Make a goal to make someone feel special.  Even better if they don't know it was you.  I don't have it all figured out, but I feel I've found the important stuff--the building blocks.  Now I just need to get better at implementing it.  I just hope I can make a difference in someone's life.  I hope people can see that I really do care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails