Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sugar withdrawals

That is the conclusion that I have come to, I am having sugar withdrawals, therefore I have a headache and want to punch anybody that comes near me, and my skin hurts.  I sure love this journey of becoming healthy.  Lord help me if I ever did drugs.  Really I would die.  A xanax induced panic attack came pretty close that one time.  So there you have it, that is what I should be focused on; work and health. Or the other way around I guess.  Not stupid little things like why I'm the one who gets kamikazied (you know how there is a wingman, well little known fact is the third "wingman" the kamikaze who takes down the ugliest girl leaving the prettier ones for Maverik and Goose- if I remembered where I heard that I would give credit, but my memory fails me on this one) but I don't want to change who I am, I know I'm attractive, different, and the fact that I don't jump up and down and scream over balloons or the like... well... I'm not a five year old anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails