Thursday, February 9, 2012
Hi mkdlpaoiejiofpopijg bye. okay bye.
I just now realized how out of practice I have become at the art of dating. (yes it is an art, and I can barely draw stick figures) Okay and what is even worse is that it isn't dating. I am not dating. It was just a stupid phone call about church stuff, but I just wouldn't shut up, and I kept looking for a way to end it, but it just kept going. I'm not going to lie, my ward is pretty slim pickin's so when one of the guys from the fatter end of the spectrum (read: opposite of slim pickin's, not opposite of skinny, just the right amount of body fat actually...) calls me, it's about to get awkward up in here, up in here. Not to mention the fact that he thinks I am a different person every time he sees me. Now excuse me while I criticize myself over every dumb thing I just said. And how to stop doing that... one day. I'm just going to go back to reading the Princess Bride again and get all emotional over Westley and Buttercup's love, is that weird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment