Thursday, February 16, 2012
I remember the stupid things...you don't dream for me no.
Out of all the guys I have dated, there was only one left that isn't married yet, but he just got engaged. But that one may have totally been my fault since I may have freaked out a little when he tried to kiss me, which made him hate me... I wonder why...I mean don't get me wrong, totally happy for them, I just find it funny, my super power if you will, of getting guys married I guess.
On an unrelated note; soy sauce. Add that to the list of can't eats.
I should be trying to sleep right now since I have to work in the morning for eight hours and then work for probably eight more when I get home...but here I am! And I think I am 'writing a missionary' now, not really sure how that happened. I am probably going to give in and finally buy an iphone, I really want to further my hipster image. Anyone got any good music suggestions? I am in a bit of a music rut for the time being... Bon Iver is being pretty good to me right now however. Probably one of the best concerts I have been to, all awkward dating situations at the time aside. I found out earlier that the ny fairytale couple, the one with this website: NYGirlOfMyDreams.com, they met on a subway and then he found her with the website, well they broke up after two months, so sad right? (these are the things I look up at work between phone calls.) On a happier note, (C that's a happy note right?) the Hunger Games comes out soon, everyone is happy about that right? (I won't place my opinions because I might get shot or told to become a tribute or something...) really though, life is freaking awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment