I'm tired of everyone thinking they are so uniquely original. Guess what? No you're not the first person to have ever thought that. I'm tired of all the "talking points" I could be rich from all the times I've heard all of the vile things I don't even feel like repeating. I'm tired of crappy customer service and people treating me like I'm five.
Oh well. I figured out that I swim in deep water. This made me laugh and feel sad for how dumb people are sometimes (I guess dumb is a harsh word...shallow?...)
person's facebook status who will not be named: "everything will work out in the end"
anonymous replier: "OMGgggg you have no idea how much I needed to hear that!!!11" (I may have exaggerated slightly but the words are still the same) I'm glad that helped her out so much, but I couldn't help but picture myself saying:
"you are a human being, you are alive right now and life is good if you choose for it to be"
" Oh. My. Gosh. You are an inspiration to us all right now, what would we ever do without your wisdom?!?!"
Anyway, I felt like being negative even though I am in a really good mood, just needed to spew that out a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment