Sometimes I think I'm a lot funnier than other people do. But that's okay. Sometimes I do dumb things.. Like dye my hair again, the box said golden blonde but no, it's now a lovely reddish brown...ick. It's demi permanent so I'm hoping it will just eventually wash out?
I floated the Cutler Dam with a few people at about one in the morning this morning, (after a lovely game night consisting of mormon russian roulette [involves flipping cards until one person is left with the lowest card and they have to drink/eat something gross] and a few other games that were hilarious yet I am feeling too lazy to describe them at the moment) I was freaking out but it was so much fun, we walked a ways in the dark and I think all of my Bones watching has turned me into a super paranoid person, I kept expecting to run into a dead body in some horrific way or a serial killer/rapist/crazy person and since I was freaking out, everyone else of course used that to their advantage.. There was a guy there who looked just like James Franco, I made a fool out of myself as always but no matter. Now I can at least say I did something spontaneous this summer, googly moogly!
I like cheese and that's a fact.
Aaaaaaand scene
No comments:
Post a Comment