Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh hai, squee!!

First of all, there will be none of that EVER on this blog, ok? ok!
Now that we've gotten that out of the way....

Emma Watson and I are both very tired of our super cute (aka mullet-like and kinda gross) pixie cuts.



 How cute is my dog?!? Oh yeah but my hair... maybe I should start slicking it down.  I mean it's alright, but when the Gary Busey comparisons start rolling in, well, isn't he handsome? I mean...there's a definite problem.



But hey life is about learning ... and making mistakes... and learning and stuff, right?
Anyway, one day my hair will look like this
and then after that my stunning good looks should stop the world from crashing to an end and all of the magnets from flying off our refrigerators.  Oh and I will also be able to speak Korean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails