Yeah sorry about that...anyway
I have accomplished one goal. I can now drive a stick shift! My friend let me borrow her car, it's a cute bug, my dad saw me driving it and freaked out. Apparently only my sister is allowed to drive a cool car, while I am supposed to have a steel-tissue-box-from-heck, just kidding I love my car.
For some reason whenever I say the word medication lately, I keep accidentally adding a syllable and calling it medification. Sounds pretty cool right?
Sorry this is boring. Wanna know what is super exciting in my life right now though? I am supposed to get my mission call any day now. Hoo ha! I am freaking out. I have so much to do to get ready still but it is all going to work out, I know it.
And I want to give a special thanks and shout out to the blog of the Sisters 4 for taking the time to answer my question about finding skirts. Check it out, I am an addict of their style and everything else that is 'more' http://sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com/ I felt a special bond right away since I have three sisters as well :)
So exciting about your call! And no thanks for introducing me to another fashion blog to get obsessed with (I have a real problem).
ReplyDeletehaha my bad...yeah I follow WAY too many...
ReplyDelete