-I'm starting to lose my motivation to work out since none of my clothes are fitting (too small) I know it hasn't been very long but I'm an instant gratification kind of gal.
-I am going snowboarding tomorrow for the second time this season. Cross your fingers there is lots of powder and that I fall down less than
-None of my favorite shows are back on and it's making me sad/going crazy since the only thing I have done outside of my house in the last three weeks to keep me sane is the occasional trip to Target/the mall (bad for my debit card/bank account) and a random lunch date at which I embarrassed myself as usual.
-There is now a small area of my room in which you can see the floor and I no longer have to worry about losing small children or what's left of my sanity. Organized chaos! Okay that is partially wishful thinking since it is still basically a disaster, but there have been some minor improvements.
-Dating is lame. Well not that I have even been dating. It's actually really nice not having to worry about guys liking me or asking me out.
-It's nice not having to worry about school right now.
-kinda a little bit I wish I had some friends though.
pity
No comments:
Post a Comment