I went to sleep at 9:30 last night. It was awesome, except I woke up at 7:30. 10 hours may be a bit much. Eventually I will start waking up at 6.
And now I am texting someone I don't even know, because he texted a wrong number. He now wants relationship advice. hahaha. Good thing he accidentally texted a psychology major.
I should probably start studying for the test I have in a few hours.
update: I don't know what it is, but I have this uncanny ability to attract people who will tell me their entire life story or their deepest darkest secrets that they have never told anybody else before. This random guy who texted me this morning started telling me about his sexual experimentation when he was younger. I guess it was good practice for when I become a psychologist. When my friend asked me why I kept talking to him, I told her I wanted to help him and also it seemed like it might be a good missionary opportunity and right as I was saying that, some missionaries happened to be walking up right next to us. I started laughing, I know they heard me. I almost said "speak of the devil" out of habit, but it just didn't seem appropriate in that situation...
No comments:
Post a Comment