Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Such is the passage of time

I haven't written on here in a while, well I have but have deleted things. I read an article on NPR about how editing your life stories can help you be happier though.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2014/01/01/258674011/editing-your-lifes-stories-can-create-happier-endings (yeah mom I read something from NPR, don't hate - it was for school actually haha)
 I'm procrastinating some reading right now. It's nice working this late, things are slow and quiet. My roommate is out of town for nearly two weeks so I have the house to myself. I have some trepidation about a third roommate moving in on the 25th but I'm sure it will be fine.  I always want to say something meaningful but I'm not sure what when it comes down to it.  Lately I feel I am just existing.  It's hard to believe how fast time seems to go. I'm graduating this summer. I don't feel ready.  I'm turning 25 and I don't know what I want to do with my life. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails