Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yikes I have not been this busy or stressed since the mission. But it's good.  Life is good.  It's just flying by and that is what scares me.  Good things are happening but I am still a little afraid.  I desperately need to learn how to budget.  I need to remember to take my breaks at work and to go to sleep earlier.  Getting off at nine just leaves me so wired and wanting to stay up late to make up for the time I was at work.  Bad idea.  I really really am fine not dating right now.  It's kind of weird.  Like I go on dates and have fun and stuff, but I don't really care too much if they call me again.  But of course that will probably change.  I'm going to see Moonrise Kingdom tomorrow finally and I can't freaking wait. 

2 comments:

  1. you won't be disappointed in moonrise kingdom. it's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to see it! Gah I don't know why it keeps not working out to go see it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails