Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

"I'm 27...hundred years old"

I am not a curse.  I'm going through the stage of being annoyed, but I think I am coming to terms with things.  I rolled my eyes a little when people started getting emotional, and then I had an epiphany.  I could run up there barefoot and not get emotional.  I can look people in the eyes and state my beliefs.  There is irony for you (I am such a crybaby).  I slept through the entire Christmas devotional (oops) and then I got to ride shotgun in a police car because my cousin's car got stolen. 
I saw another one of my exes with his wife... then I had to decide whether I wanted to be the third wheel or the fifth wheel.  (Went with third, much more stable, plus I got to ride in a cop car).  Really though, I can't fathom being in a couple right now.  Much like we couldn't fathom the car being stolen, I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails