Ok I am obsessed with How I Met Your Mother; just finished season 1 and I want to know, you know, how he met their mother! hello!
Currently I am listening to Duran Duran, wild boys...that's right. And I am making my hair go back to its natural color, for real. This is good. Little by little working on simplifying my life and my routine.
This week has basically been the best week ever. Rock climbing every day, Tennis and volleyball one night, Avatar outside with friends, another movie night with friends, basically people being very good to me all around. (who cares that I always talk about incessantly stupid things in front of my crush at the moment..? haha) Work didn't even get in the way terribly too much and I even got to go boating yesterday (I can still wakeboard, yes!) After last week, this week was a major blessing. I just need to start going to bed earlier...the other night it was those dang mormon messages that distracted me until 3 a.m. you should have seen me just sitting there watching them on my ipod, I had to keep pausing the videos to wipe all the tears off the screen. I just love those things. It's the best feeling ever when you read something or watch something that fills you with the spirit of wanting to progress and do everything you can to become a better person in every way. I hope I don't ever lose that.
No comments:
Post a Comment