Sunday, May 9, 2010
kelsie and kalli are my roommates again, yay! big huge mix up and turns out my landlord sold me a contract to a room that he had already given to someone else...so I moved all of my stuff out into my car and my mom's car and then after a huge ordeal and going back and forth to my landlord's office I ended up moving my stuff across the hall from where i had been living. big. pain. in. the. butt. but now I have two twin beds which i turned into a king sized bed. shh don't tell my landlord. The dumb boys across the hall always have their door open and I think they are just trying to get us to come hang out with them....lame. oh and to the girl who lived in my room before me, EEWWW you are disgusting, I had to snake all of your freaking long black disgusting hair out of my drain just so i could shower today....puke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment